Why take this course?
After completing this course, you will be able to
- describe how business analysis fits within the development lifecycle.
- explain the benefits of a methodical approach to clear and unambiguous requirements.
- use a project charter as a starting point for business analysis.
- describe requirements in terms of their purpose and characteristics.
- ensure requirements have a positive impact on design and testing activities.
- create a Business Requirements Document to present your an analysis of the requirements.
- map the relationships between business requirements and models.
- do essential analysis modeling of processes and data.
- rigorously test the requirements.
Duration - 1 Day : Fee - $ 597.00 (CAD)
Tue Apr 7, 2015
Tue May 19, 2015
Tue Jun 16, 2015
Tue Aug 4, 2015
Who should attend?
Business Analysts and anyone responsible for understanding and communicating business requirements.
You should already have a general understanding of computer systems and the systems development process.
What topics are covered?
- Eliciting requirements
- Documenting what you discover
- Business Analysis Process
- Process Modeling
- Use Cases
- Data Analysis
- Functional Requirements
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Business Rules
- Current Systems Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Business Requirements document (BRD)
- System Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Requirements vs. Solutions
- Who needs requirements
- Requirements for Design
- Requirements for Testing
- Requirements Forever