After completing this course, you will be able to
- create effective personas based upon realistic users
- build believable personas that designers relate to
- assess, adapt and nurture personas as needed
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to become a UX designer. Someone who is part of a team that is working on developing a product where UX principles are applied.
A good social understanding of potential users will be helpful.
Introduction to Personas
- What is a persona
- Where to get persona info
- How to describe a persona
- Why are personas used
- How are personas used
Step by Step to Start a Persona
- Creating the simplest persona
- Adding details
- Sanity check
Personas in Depth
- Capabilities and limitations
- Likes, dislikes and social ties
- Empathy map
Nurturing, Issues and Usage
- Assessing the design
- Development and maintenance
- Avoiding muddying
- Avoiding confusion
- Exposure and permanence
- Vary the tagline
- Clarify and communicate
- Don't bury your personas
This assessment will be a combination of written and multiple choice questions as well as specific coding tests.
Upon a minimum pass rate of 85%, students will receive a Certificate of Competency instead of the standard certificate of course completion.
Please Contact us for more details or specific needs.